Global Economics Monthly Review
November 13, 2017
Global Economics – The Big Picture
- The global economy grew quite solidly in the third quarter.
- The fourth quarter started on a positive note. We revised slightly upward our global growth estimates.
- The continuing improvement in global growth has led to a more hawkish bias, which is mainly prominent among the major developed economies.
- Dovish tightening in the UK.
- No change on the horizon in the BOJ's monetary policy.
The full report is presented in PDF format and can be viewed with Adobe Acrobat Reader software. Install the software. File not opening? Please disable pop-up blocking for this site.