Custody and Cash Relations
With over a century of proven financial expertise, Bank Leumi is Israel’s leading local bank. Leumi meets the needs of millions of customers around the world, offering a full spectrum of tailor-made solutions. With its commitment to excellence, the flexibility to adjust and respond to changes in the market, and its ongoing focus on customer satisfaction, Bank Leumi leads the Digital Banking revolution, transforming the bank for the future.
As the sub-custodian and ILS cash service provider of many of the world's largest financial institutions, we provide a range of services. These include custody and administration services, ILS clean payments, CLS services as well as customized 24/7 reporting through our dedicated free-of-charge online tool "LINCS". We are strongly committed to providing our clients with a professional, personal, and high-quality service to suit their requirements.
What sets us apart:
- Financial strength and stability
- Highest ILS liquidity provision in the market
- Home advantage: Drawing from a wealth of well-established, in-depth domestic market expertise (regulations, practices) to serve our clients' needs
- A dedicated and proficient asset-servicing team
- Timely market updates
- Close and frequent contacts with TASE, SECH, BOI, and the Tax Authority
- A 24/7 free-of-charge secured web portal (LINCS) provides accurate, user-friendly custody as well as cash information
- Extensive support to international TASE members and Primary Dealers
- Market coverage for extended hours
Leumi is proud to have been named "Market Outperformer" in recent editions of Global Custodian magazine (2014, 2015 and 2016), as well as "Category Outperformer" in 2016.
In addition, we have been awarded "Best Sub-Custodian in Israel" by Global Finance Magazine for five consecutive years (2011-2015).
Ms. Carine Wiener Perlmuter, CFA
Mr. Eyal Radwinowitz
Ms. Noemi Shimshi
Mr. Yosef Reuven
Ms. Shirly Boros
Ms. Sabrina Turnowski
The information herein may be subject to change from time to time.
This website and all information and functionality contained within it, including advisory and brokerage services, are not directed at or intended for use in the US or by any US Person, as defined in Regulation S under the US Securities Act.