Every drop counts
While The State of Israel is considered a global force in sewage water reclamation for agriculture field, the amount of pure water at the disposal of consumers is diminishing annually. Therefore, consumers are required to cooperate in order to reduce their water consumption. Bank Leumi operates accordingly.
Monitored water consumption
- Leumi adopts various steps in order to reduce water consumption at the bank’s facilities:
- Dual quantity cisterns in all the toilets have been installed.
- Waterless sanitary appliances have been installed in some of the buildings.
- An air-conditioning system based on air condensation rather than water condensation has been installed at Keshev.
- Expanding data collection on water consumption at additional central facilities.