Foreign Securities Dealing Room
At Bank Leumi, we pride ourselves on our wide array of international trading relationships, outstanding professional experience and emphasis on building and fostering personal relationships with customers, allowing you a broad variety of optimal business solutions.
Bank Leumi's Foreign Securities Dealing Room enables customers everywhere to invest in the international market of their choosing, in a wide variety of products and securities, such as: equities, bonds, ETF('s), options, mutual funds, commodities, futures, etc.
Leumi's Foreign Securities Dealing Room combines high levels of professionalism with specialized team management, to take care of all of your investment needs and ensure personal compatibility in investment solutions.
Hours of Operation for the Foreign Securities Dealing Room:
- Monday - Thursday: 07:00 - 23:00
- Friday: 07:00 - 15:30/17:30 (depending on DST)
For additional information, please contact your account manager at Leumi
Bank Leumi's Foreign Securities Dealing Room Focuses on a Wide Variety of Services Including:
International securities: Equity, a variety of Bonds, CP('s), Options, Mutual fund(s) and more
Other investment tools: Structure Notes and New Issues
Futures: Oil, Sugar, Wheat, Corn, Copper, Indexes, Interest rate(s) and more
OTC Trades: Over The Counter deals on Indices, Equity Options on verity of underlines
- High levels of professionalism: The dealing room is active in a wide variety of domains; along with our accumulated professional experience, Leumi provides customers with a wide range of investment and hedging solutions.
- Designated Team Management: Leumi's team of experts provides customers with designated personal management.Your personal team includes traders with an excellent overall market knowledge as well as specialized knowledge of your preferences and investment requirements. Your specialized team knows what investments to offer you and when to offer them, providing customers with a highly personalized and productive investment experience.
- International trade relationships: Widespread, international trade relationship allow for fast, easy, and efficient access to foreign markets.
- Competitive pricing: Thanks to a diverse trade relationship with international market makers, customers will benefit from extremely competitive pricing.
- Comprehensive overview: Leumi's daily dialog and trading with market makers and financial institutions around the globe provides our customers with a broad and comprehensive view of the international markets and the opportunities it presents.
- Investment advisory: Leumi provides advisory services to high net-worth and corporate clientele. We offer objective and professional advisory in a variety of foreign securities according to the client needs and risk profile.
The information herein may be subject to change from time to time.
This website and all information and functionality contained within it, including advisory and brokerage services, are not directed at or intended for use in the US or by any US Person, as defined in Regulation S under the US Securities Act.