Mobile Cheque Deposit
Deposit a cheque directly into your account using only your smartphone – without having to visit a branch, ATM, or Leumi Digital terminal.
Now you can deposit a cheque of up to NIS 10,000 via the Leumi Mobile app.
Simply log into the app, take a photo of your cheque with your smartphone, and the cheque is immediately deposited into your personal account.
How does it work?
- Log into the Leumi Mobile app (make sure you have the latest version)
- Click the 'Make a transaction' button
- Select 'Deposit a cheque'
- Follow the instructions regarding how to correctly photograph the check and complete the transaction
** For your convenience, it is possible to deposit a cheque directly from the Leumi Mobile app's home screen, before logging into the app.
In order to successfully complete the deposit to your account, be sure to write
- This service allows for deposits of 'payee only' Leumi cheques of up to NIS 50,000 per one business day, and up to NIS 100,000 per month, where the value of each cheque does not exceed NIS 20,000
- The cheques can only be deposited into your own account
- Postdated cheques cannot be deposited
- The service is available to both personal and business customers who are subscribed to the bank's online services and have permission to carry out transactions on the Leumi website
- To make use of the service, please make sure you have the latest version of the Leumi Mobile app installed on your mobile phone
- Be sure to hold onto the cheque until the deposit to your account is finalized
Please note: The Mobile Cheque Deposit service is currently only available in Hebrew