Leumi’s Advanced Security Measures
Leumi implements advanced security measures in its systems to protect its activities and preserve your privacy and confidentiality of the data and information which is available at your disposal.
- Identification Upon Accessing the System – Identification by means of a user id and personal password.
- Personal Identification Questions-This security mechanism provides you with online banking services and service from Banking Center *5522, (both of which require enhanced security,) in a simple and intuitive way and without the need of a banker. Customers choose their own personal security questions and answers, which can be easily updated through the bank's secured website.
- Database – The bank’s computer and database are not directly connected to the internet and access to the customers’ data is protected by advanced information security systems.
- Communication Encryption- Transfer of information between the bank’s computer and yours through an internet system is made by encrypted communication (128bit SSL).
- Registration as a valid website - the Bank’s websites are registered at the American company VeriSignas secured websites, and contain a mechanism which enables inquiries to be made with VeriSign as an independent third party, in order to receive confirmation that the website is indeed the Bank’s registered website.
- Protective components – A variety of filtering components at the communication level (firewall, routers etc.,) and application and infrastructure protective and filtering components.
- Activity Log – Recorded system use logs.
- Supervision and Control -Enabling a means of supervision and control over the connections to the website.
- Reporting – The system reports any hacking attempts to the Bank’s control systems.
- Checking Online Security – Stringent checks are made on the system and its components via specialized, external parties.
- Physical Protection – the servers are located in Leumi, in a secured server farm and protected against unauthorized entities.
For additional information, please click on the links below: