Custody and Cash Relations
With over a century of proven financial expertise, Bank Leumi is Israel’s leading local bank. Leumi meets the needs of millions of customers around the world, offering a full spectrum of tailor-made solutions. With its commitment to excellence, the flexibility to adjust and respond to changes in the market, and its ongoing focus on customer satisfaction, Bank Leumi leads the Digital Banking revolution, transforming the bank for the future.
For over forty years, Leumi serves as the sub-custodian and ILS cash service provider of many of the world's largest financial institutions, Leumi provides a wide range of services, including custody and administration services, ILS clean payments, CLS services as well as customized 24/7 reporting through our dedicated free-of-charge online tool "LINCS". We are strongly committed to providing our clients with a professional, personal, and high-quality service to suit their requirements.
What distinguishes Leumi:
- Financial strength and stability
- Home advantage: Drawing from a wealth of well-established, in-depth domestic market expertise (regulations, practices) to serve our clients' needs
- A dedicated and highly proficient team
- One of the largest ILS liquidity provider
- Timely market updates
- Close and frequent contacts with TASE, SECH, BOI, and the Tax Authority
- A 24/7 free-of-charge secured web portal ("LINCS") provides accurate, user-friendly custody as well as cash information
- On-going support extended to international TASE members and Primary Dealers
- Market coverage for extended hours
Leumi is proud to have been awarded "Best Sub-Custodian in Israel" by Global Finance Magazine for the last decade and "Market Outperformer" repeatedly by the Global Custodian Magazine.
Ms. Carine Wiener Perlmuter, CFA
Global Head of Financial Institutions Management