The Office for Public Inquiries
Leumi employees do everything within their power to provide you, the Bank's customers, with the best service. If you are nonetheless dissatisfied with the service that you have received at the branch or at one of the Bank's service centers, you may refer to the Office for Public Inquiries.
The office does not handle requests to execute transactions or to receive information about the account. In order to execute transactions or to receive information about the account, you may contact us at telephone *5522, or contact us via the 'contact us' tab on the website and the app.
With regard to locating information and inquiries on the following topics, please follow the instructions below:
- Locating a deposit that is inactive or whose owner is deceased-
In order to locate funds in inactive deposits or to locate accounts registered to deceased
persons, residents of Israel may log on to the "Money Mountain 2" website
If the response you receive on the site confirms that funds are available to you at Bank Leumi,
you may contact our call center in one of the following ways:
Multi-line telephone number 076-8039222 on Sundays – Thursdays, between the hours 08:00 – 15:00
- Writing an e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax number: 077-8080528
It is advisable to obtain, in advance, any information that could facilitate the identification of the
applicant and their connection to the account.
In order to receive information or funds you may be required to produce various documents,
such as an ID card, order of succession, or order of succession and order of probate, etc.
- Retrieval of information and documents from a closed account – If you wish to retrieve information on an account managed in your name at Leumi, you may contact any one of the Leumi branches, for the purpose of identification and handling the request. For locating branches and business hours: https://www.leumi.co.il/BranchSearch/42935/
- Credit data report - If you wish to ascertain details on a report that the Bank has made to the credit data register, or if you think a mistake has fallen in a report that the Bank has made in a credit data report only, please contact us by e-mail: Moked.MaagarAshrai@BankLeumi.co.il
- Information with respect to accounts of deceased persons - https://www.leumi.co.il/Lobby/45712/
The Office for Public Inquiries is available to you in the following ways:
Telephone answering service: 076-8857011 on Sundays, Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays between the hours 09:30 – 15:30. On Tuesdays between 08:00 – 14:00.
After business hours, you may leave a message on the voicemail and we will get back to you as soon as possible and no later than the next business day.
- Electronic form
- Sending a fax to the following number: 077-8084542.
- Sending a letter to the following address: Office for Public Inquiries of Leumi P.O.B. 88 Lod, postal code 7110002.
We also handle anonymous inquiries that may be forwarded by Israel Post, fax
or by e-mail - email@example.com
In accordance with the Bank of Israel's directive, we are required to respond to complaints
within 45 days; however, we make every effort to examine the inquiry thoroughly and to respond
as early as possible.