Guidelines For Withdrawals From Provident Funds Pursuant to a Temporary Order (Including Training Funds)
Pursuant to a temporary order issued by the Ministry of Finance, customers of all banks holding (inactive) provident funds operated by Leumi, with an accumulated balance up to NIS 7,000, are allowed to withdraw their money.
Who can withdraw money through Leumi?
- Members of provident funds operated by Leumi.
- The accumulated balance (provident and / or compensation) in all the accounts of the member of the fund, as at 31.12.2012, did not exceed NIS 7,000.
- No funds have been deposited in the accounts of the member of the fund from 1.1.2012 onwards.
- No funds were transferred to an account in the fund or from it to an account in another fund from 1.1.2013 onwards.
How can you make an application to withdraw money?
Please send the following documents to fax no. 077-8080199
- An application to withdraw a provident fund / to withdraw the provident fund under the Temporary Order - can be downloaded from the website of the company that manages the provident fund.
- A photocopy of the identity card of the member.
- A photocopy of a check including the details of the bank account of the member to whom the funds will be transferred. It is important to cross out the check and write “Canceled” on it.
- To withdraw compensation funds, the confirmation of the employer of termination of work or Form 161 should be attached.
The Temporary Order is in effect until 31.3.15.