The Leumi Group's Q3/12 Financial Statements
Net Profit of NIS 479 million
($122.4 million) for Leumi in
the third quarter of 2012
compared with NIS 155 million ($39.6 million)
in the third quarter last year
The net profit in the first nine months of 2012 totaled NIS 1,190 million
($304.2 million) - compared with NIS 1,273 million
($325.4 million) in the corresponding period last year
In the third quarter the Bank made a provision of NIS 150 million
($38.3 million) for the early retirement of 250 Bank employees as part of
the streamlining program announced in February
- Net return on equity in the third quarter of 2012 was 8.0% (on an annual basis), compared with 2.7% in the corresponding period last year.
- Total Group assets totaled NIS 369.5 billion ($94.5 billion) – an increase of 4.6% compared with total assets on September 30, 2011.
- Net credit to the public on September 30, 2012 totaled NIS 241.5 billion ($61.7 billion), an increase of 1.7% compared with September 30, 2011.
- Deposits of the public on September 30, 2012 totaled NIS 285.2 billion ($72.9 billion), an increase of 6.7% compared with September 30, 2011.
- The capital adequacy ratio on September 30, 2012 was 15.02%, of which the core capital ratio was 8.60%.