Leumi in the Community
In addition to its business activities, Leumi invests extensive resources in developing and strengthening the country. With its vision centered on “being a banking group that is involved in and supports the welfare of the community”, Leumi, since its inception in 1902, has contributed to the development and prosperity of the Zionist enterprise and is an active participant in community activities.
Leumi’s deep-rooted involvement in efforts to advance the State of Israel is expressed in its investment in the younger generations, the generations of the future. Leumi supports education, culture, art, science, entrepreneurship and leadership, targeting youth and adolescents to help them make a breakthrough, fulfill their dreams and realize their potential. In so doing, Leumi ensures the fortitude and future of Israeli society.
Leumi attributes great importance to promoting original Israeli art, and initiates many activities in the field of art and culture.
Leumi invests in numerous projects in the area of education– promoting Israeli youth towards their optimal integration in society.
In addition to focusing on activities that promote youth and support Israeli art, Leumi is active in other channels which benefit society.
- Secret Art 7 Exhibition
- The Northern Salon Exhibition, The Bar-David Museum Collection from Kibbutz Baram
- Leumi Employees participate in the 2013 "March of the Living," in Poland
- Six Stories – New Directions ll
- Petach Tikva Museum to be Hosted at Leumi Bet Mani House
- Leumi Hosts: 'A Third Exhibition: The Urban Condition-Works from the Israel Museum, Jerusalem' Art Exhibition.
- Leumi Employees participate in the "March of the Living," in Poland-2012
- Secret Art Exhibition 6-Bank Leumi's “Secret Art” exhibition
- Leumi Hosts 'New Directions' Art Exhibition
- Leumi Hosts ‘One, Two and Three’, Public Artwork Exhibition
- Leumi Hosts Public Artwork Exhibition from Lea Nikel and Khen Shish
- Leumi Employees participate in the "March of the Living", in Poland for 2011
- "Youth Leading Change"
- The "Ma’ase" Youth Organization