New Dimensions to Investments
The basic concept of structured products is structuring a principal guaranteed investment (deposit or note) in which, by waiving interest (or some interest), investors receive the yields from other investments such as share indices, exchange rates and/or interest rates.
These instruments add new dimensions to the investment world. Large and small institutional and private investors can take advantage of new investment opportunities not open to them in the past, while taking calculated risks, preserving the value of their money and refining the allocation of assets.
Using structured products enables:
- Low risk: principal guaranteed.
- Taking advantage of market conditions and structuring attractive products that are compatible with currency trends, share indices, interest gaps and more.
- Potential for deriving excess yields compared with existing alternatives.
- Diversifying investment portfolios by investing (indirectly) in emerging markets and exotic products without risking the principal.
- Taking advantage of the professionalism of Leumi’s experts in international markets.