Global Economics Monthly Review
September 8, 2016
- The global economy has continued to advance at a moderate pace over the past few months, driven by private spending.
- Weak business investment has continued to weigh on GDP growth, particularly in some of the major economies due to heightened economic uncertainty as political risks are on the rise.
- Global growth is expected to remain moderate in the short-term.
- The heigtened degree of financial risk in China remains a major concern for the global economy.
- Fiscal policies may play a larger role in the short- and medium-terms as monetary policies are reaching their limits.
The full report is presented in PDF format and can be viewed with Adobe Acrobat Reader software. Install the software. File not opening? Please disable pop-up blocking for this site.