Global Economics Monthly Review
January 11, 2017
- Latin American economic growth is expected to recover modestly in 2017.
- Overall, an acceleration of US growth will be positive for the region.
- Risks are still high for several economies.
- The latest activity data were mostly disappointing. Heightened political risks.
- The easing cycle is expected to continue.
- Positive expectations, but reality is still tough.
- Weak growth and low inflation may support a comeback to an easing
- High uncertainty with regard to Mr. Trump's foreign policy agenda – trade and immigration.
The full report is presented in PDF format and can be viewed with Adobe Acrobat Reader software. Install the software. File not opening? Please disable pop-up blocking for this site.