Bank Leumi was established in 1902 as a part of Dr. Benyamin Herzl’s Zionistic dream. The Bank was intended to be the financial arm of the Zionist Movement and is now the oldest and one of the leading banking corporations in Israel.
From the beginning, Leumi integrated its business operations and a commitment to develop the Zionist project and the State of Israel. Leumi has a long tradition of donating to various institutions and organizations in the social, cultural, art, sport and health domains.
The Leumi Group currently has over 300 branches and representations located throughout Israel and in key financial centers around the globe. The Leumi Group deals with a diversity of domestic and international financial and non-monetary operations.