LeumiTech, the financial home of the Israeli high-tech industry, has established a collaboration with the European Investment Fund and the European Union. This collaboration - the first of its kind in Israel - will allow innovative companies to obtain loans at preferred terms. Leumi is the only Israeli bank taking part in the EU Framework Programme for Research and Innovation, "Horizon 2020".
Companies eligible to participate:
- Companies whose number of employees does not exceed 500 (including subsidiaries or parent companies)
- Companies that are engaged in innovation and meet the defined criteria
- Privately held companies incorporated in Israel
Loans as part of the fund:
- Loan volume: Up to USD $8M
- Loan currency: NIS or USD
- Loan period: From one to ten years
Customers will pay the EIF a guarantee fee of 0.25% or 0.4% (according to the size of the company).
For additional information, or to apply for credit under the program, please refer to your Leumi client manager, or contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Approval of credit is subject to the Bank's credit policies, as well as additional EIF terms.
* Credit is supported by a framework of guarantees by Innovfin SME, with financial backing by the European Commission under the Horizon 2020 program's financial products.