New from Leumi Digital Touch: A New, Advanced Mobile Application for Managing Your Bank Account
January 7, 2015
The new app provides customers with a uniquely advanced user experience, while expanding the range of transactions that can be carried out via the mobile phone.
As part of our continuing efforts to enhance customer experience, Leumi Digital has just launched a new, comprehensive mobile application.
For the first time in the Israeli banking system, Leumi customers can enter their bank account from any smart phone, simply by drawing a pattern on the screen – rather than by entering a password. The application extends the range of transactions that can be carried out and upgrades existing services, making them both more accessible and user-friendly.
The new app offers the following services, among others:
- Profile Picture – Customers are given the option to upload a profile picture, which will accompany them throughout their use of the app.
- Overview Report – Customers can get an updated snapshot of their bank account information on one screen (feed), including the types of data of their choice, presented in a predetermined order of appearance. The overview will include data such as balances, recent transactions, future transactions, credit card charges, details on deposits, savings, securities portfolios, current loans and mortgages, and more.
- Instant Balance – This service allows viewing of the current account balance and upcoming credit card charges with a simple swipe on the login screen – without having to enter the account access information.
- Transfer to Contact – Customers can transfer funds to external accounts by selecting beneficiaries from the contact list on their mobile phone.
- Navigation – Locate Leumi branches and ATMs throughout Israel via the Waze navigation app.
- Easy Access – Direct access to Leumi Card's "Digital Wallet" app and the "Leumi Trade" capital markets app, bypassing the need to enter additional identifying information.
All of these comprise a range of frequent banking transactions, such as money transfers, bill payments, and check deposits, access to which has been simplified and which can now be carried out directly from the login screen.