Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the difference between the old account login and the new one?
- The new login lets you sign in with only two fields: User ID and Password. The third field that existed in the old login into the account - "Authentication Field" – has been removed.
- Where can I see this change?
- On the account login screen on the site and in Leumi cellular applications. (At this point in time via Andorid only. The change for the Leumi app. for iPhone will be available in a few days. Please note: At this time Leumi's cellular applications are not available in English.)
- What do I need to enter in the remaining fields (User ID and Password)?
- You need to enter the same data that you did before.
- Due to the change and the reduction in ID fields - Is my information still safe?
- Leumi's level of security is one of the most stringent existing, and now you can also browse your account with complete peace of mind. Please note: In order to maintain data security, do not send any personal details by email such as the user ID, password, account number, credit card number, etc., to anyone, even if they identify themselves as Bank Leumi or connected to it.
- If I do not want the change, what should I do?
- This is a change across all of Leumi's digital services, and now applies to all users of these channels.
- How do I know that this is a Leumi site and not a phishing site?
First, advance announcements on the subject have been published in the various digital channels of the Bank in order to update our customers about the change.
Also, a good tip for preventing phishing-type schemes is to type the URL of the Bank's website directly and not to enter the site through links, or via e-mail notices received from an unknown or unreliable source. More details in this link>>
- What should I do if I cannot login to my account?
- You should contact technical support by telephone: 03-9544333 (within Israel.)