Financial Statements-Annual Report 2011
Net Profit of NIS 1.891 billion ($495 million) for the Leumi Group in 2011
- Net return on equity for the year 2011 - 8.3%
- Net operating profit in 2011 amounted to NIS 1.889 billion ($494 million)
- Net interest income from current activities increased by 14.2%, and amounted to NIS 7.49 billion ($1.96 billion)
- There was a further increase in balance sheet items: total assets (increase of 11.4%), net credit to the public (increase of 7.7%), and deposits of the public (increase of 11.9%).
- The Bank’s capital adequacy ratio reached 14.34%, of which the core capital ratio was 8.07%
- In 2011, Leumi Group contributions and sponsorships for community and social causes amounted to NIS 32.4 million ($8.5 million)